10. The more you make, the easier it gets.
9. The more you make, the better it gets.
8. The more you make, the more confident you are that you can make the next thing.
7. Themes start to emerge (and other things start to fall away)
6. You develop some “muscle memory.”
5. You don’t take each thing too seriously.
4. You start to take yourself more seriously.
3. Other people start to take you more seriously.
2. You still have a brief moment of panic before you start anything.
1. You start calling yourself an artist.
(Top image: Day 70 of my 100 Day Project. Bottom image: Day 1)